Maria Dominelli, AMP Sr. Mortgage Broker
Market(s) Served: Victoria, Vancouver Island, Vancouver & Lower Mainland, BC
With more than 20 years experience in the financial services industry and the negotiating power of Invis, one of Canada’s largest mortgage brokerages, Maria Dominelli will help you get the best mortgage available in the marketplace.
Maria’s services include:
- No Mortgage Broker Fees on Residential Mortgages (OAC E&OE)
- 120 day Rate Guarantees
- Purchases, Renewals, Refinances
- Equity Take Out: Debt Consolidation/Investments
- Mortgage Transfers (No Fees)
- Up to 100 % Financing Available
- Construction Mortgages
- Home Renovations
- Specialized Lending for Self-Employed, Immigrants and Credit-Challenged Individuals
- Commercial Mortgages
What she brings to her clients and community:
Described as a “go-getter”, a “mover” and a “real deal dynamo”, Maria Dominelli is a tireless Accredited Mortgage Professional who won’t take no for an answer. She prides herself on working hard to meet the demands of her clients, and approaches her work with the utmost professionalism.
In addition to being a hard worker who never shies away from a task, Maria is also an exemplary citizen of her community. Her countless hours of volunteer work and community service have earned her an Honorary Citizen Award from the City of Victoria, a CFAX 1070 Community Leader of the Year Award and much more.
Awards & Honors:
- 2004 to 2012 Invis Awards of Excellence
- 2013 CMP Top 10 Most Influential Women in the Mortgage Broker Channel
- 2013 Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Living & Giving Award
- Winner of the 2010 Mortgage Broker Association of BC Community Service Award
- 2010 CMP finalist for Community Service
- 2008 Accredited Mortgage Professional of the Year Award. CAAMP
- 2008 Outstanding Volunteer Award, National Philanthropy Day
- 2006 Victoria Honourary Citizen of the Year
- 2004 C-FAX Community Leader of the Year
- 1999 Women of Distinction Nominee
- Telus Victoria Community Board
- Chair and Director, Queen Alexandra Foundation for Children (8 years)
- Chair and Director, Victoria Dragon Boat Society (12 years)
- Chair and Director, Chinese Commerce Association
- Director, Better Business Bureau
- Director, Royal Oak Rotary Club
- Juvenile Diabetes Cabinet Member for Walk for the Cure
Fundraising Initiatives include:
- Honorary Chair, JDRF Gala
- Ballet Victoria, C0-Chair Fundraising Initiatives
- Chair, QAF Bear Wear
- QAF Leadership Council
- JDRF Gala Volunteer
- Rotary Valentine’s Ball
- Invis Angels in the Night, Homeless Shelter Project, Coordinator
- UVIC MBA Mentor
- VDBFS Paddle for Health
- Rotary Chair of the Normandy Park Project
Maria is a licensed member of MBABC and CAAMP and holds the AMP designation (Accredited Mortgage Professional). This is a national designation for Mortgage Professionals in Canada. This means Maria has met high standards of education and training, is committed to providing professional service, is bound by a strict code of ethics, and committed to continued education.
We believe that every customer deserves the best care and service when purchasing or refinancing the home of their dreams. We're here to serve your mortgage needs and have what it takes to make a difference in your next mortgage transaction.
With access to over 50 of Canada's Top Lending institutions, we can place all types of mortgages including purchases, refinances, equity takeouts, debt consolidations, renewals and mortgages for self employed. Call us today and get a free quote and overview of current market conditions affecting the mortgage market!